Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Climb - Miley Cyrus

I can almost see it  That dream I’m dreaming but  There’s a voice inside my head sayin,  You’ll never reach it,  Every step I’m taking,  Every move I make feels  Lost with no direction  My faith is shaking but I  I gotta keep trying  Gotta keep my head held high   There's always gonna be another mountain  I'm always gonna wanna make it move  Always gonna be an up-hill battle  Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose  Ain't about how fast I get there  Ain't about what's waiting on the other side  It's the climb   The struggles I’m facing The chances I’m taking  Sometimes might knock me down but  No I’m not breaking  *I may not know it   But these are the moments that  I’m gonna remember most yeah  Just gotta keep going  And I, I gotta be strong  Just keep pushing on Cause...  There's always gonna be another mountain  I'm always gonna wanna make it move  Always gonna be an up-hill battle  Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose  Ain't about how fast I get there  Ain't about what's waiting on the other side  It's the climb   There's always gonna be another mountain  I'm always gonna wanna make it move  Always gonna be an up-hill battle  Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose  Ain't about how fast I get there  Ain't about what's waiting on the other side  It's the climb   Keep on moving  Keep climbing  Keep the faith baby  It’s all about  It’s all about  The climb  Keep the faith  Keep your faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

All My Love Now and Forever

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers