Wednesday, June 8, 2011

headache again..

i was headache since yesterday.. huhuhu.. last night feel like the pain is become worst.. (berdenyut2). to reduce the pain i try to put minyak angin and swallow 2 tablets of panadol. My hubby helped head and neck massage until i asleep at his lap.

I think causes of my headaches is tension. I can tell this is the cause of a headache because it involves my muscles in my neck and shoulders. i've found some article that say "Best thing to do if that occurs is to fix whatever problem it is you are worrying about". hmm.. in this case maybe a lot of work to be done and pursued my dateline. Alhamdulillah... my workload is almost done and i hope that the headache will disappear soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All My Love Now and Forever

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers